Here’s my itinerary for 4 days and 4 Nights. Individual experiences will also be posted. Enjoy! 😊
Departure: 10:00 PM via Ohayami Bus Terminal – Cor. Fajardo St. Lacson Ave. Sampaloc Manila (near UST and Metro Oil) – P450
Arrival: 7:00 AM in Banaue Bus Terminal
Take either of the FF:
- Minibus / Van From the Terminal to Sagada – P300 (should stop at the Banaue Viewpoint for the Rice Terraces) (3 Hrs travel time) – We used this route for convenience, we haggled until we reached the P250 fare!
- Take Tricycle to Banaue Market
– Jeepney to Bontoc – P120 (leaves around 8:00 am – 8:30 am) (2 hrs travel time)
– Bonbon Bus to Bontoc – 10 am to 12 pm
– Emmanuel Trans to Bontoc – 12 pm to 1 pm
- Bontoc to Sagada – Jeepney leaves every 45 mins to 1 hr. 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (45 minutes travel time) – P50
12:00 PM – Arrival in Sagada
Registered at the Municipal Hall – P35/pax
Check-in at Sagada Guest House – 09219694053 (P700 / night)
1:00 PM – Lunch at Salt n Pepper
2:00 PM – Go to SAGGAS Office (near Yogurt House) or the Tourist Information Center
- Echo Tour / Baw Eng Valley – P600 (St. Mary’s Church, Hanging Coffin, Underground River, Bokong Falls)
- Echo Valley Hanging Coffins – P200
We didn’t hire for this spots, instead we grab a map and just followed the trail. My experience here will be posted in my separate post on Sagada.
Merienda at Lemon House Pie
Dinner at Sagada Brew
9:00 AM – Breakfast at Bana Coffee
10:00 AM – Either choose the following
- Cave Connection – P400/pax , P40 Jeepney ride to the entrance (Lumiang Cave to Sumaguing Cave)
- Short Course Caving – Sumaguing Cave P500 (for 4 people) (Lumiang Cave Entrance then Sumaguing Cave)
We did the Cave Connection, we thought that we’re already here, why not make the most out of it.
2:00 PM – Lunch at Yoghurt House
- Walk, Roam Around and Buy Pasalubong and Souvenirs
Dinner at Log Cabin (buffet at P390)
4:30 AM – Kiltepan Sunrise – P350 (trekking)
6:00 AM – Breakfast
7:30 AM – Lizardo Bus to Baguio – P230 (6 hrs Travel Time)
1:30 PM – Arrival and Check-in at Microtel by Wyndham – #5 Marcoville Upper Session Road (near Victory Liner Bus Station)
2:00 PM – Lunch at Cafe by the Ruins
3:00 PM – Baguio Cathedral
- Burnham Park
- Lourdes Grotto
To Lourdes Grotto
- The jeepney terminal to Lourdes grotto is called Lourdes Dominical terminal. It is located along Zandueta Street, Baguio city.
- To get here from bakakeng Jeepney terminal climb up the overpass and get across Harrison Road. Turn left and continue walking on the footbridge until you reach the other side go down the stairs and go straight ahead until you reach the corner which is Zandueta street (landmark: across the corner is Chow king). Turn right and continue walking until you get to yet another corner, which is Kayang Street. Turn left of Kayang Street and you will see Lourdes Dominical Terminal. Fare is 8.50
5:00 PM – Eat Strawberry Shortcake at Vizco’s (Session Rd. beside Don Henrico)
6:00 PM – Dinner
- Ukay Hunting
- Night Out
8:00 AM – Breakfast at the hotel
- Mines View Park
- Botanical Garden
- Wright Park
- The Mansion
To Mines View Park/Good Shepherd Convent
Our starting point will be Bakakeng terminal as I have notice if you ride a jeep to Baguio City Proper it will always pass by this area.
- The jeepney terminal to Mines View Park is located at Mabini Street. It is called Mines View terminal.
- From Bakakeng Jeepney terminal walk straight ahead to Harrison road where overpasses are located. Walk straight to Harrison road don’t cross through the overpass instead go right from the stairs and walk along Harrison Road and cross the street where you see a BPI branch. From there move straight ahead of Mabini Street towards Session road before you reach Session road you will see the lineup of jeepneys with route “Baguio – Plaza – mines view and v.v.”. Fare is 10
- To get to Good Shepherd Convent from Mines View Park just walk along the streets passing by pasalubong stores after a 5 minute walk you will get to the gate of the convent.
*To WRIGHT PARK you can take a jeep from Good Shepherd. Fare is 8.00.
*From WRIGHT PARK you can either rent a horse, or walk your way to the park to the long stairs until you get the front portion of it which is just across THE MANSION.
To Baguio Botanical Garden/Teacher’s Camp
- Take the same route to Mines View Park and alight at the Baguio Botanical Garden/Teacher’s camp.
12:00 PM – Check-out and Leave Luggages
1:00 PM – Lunch
2:00 PM – Ukay Hunting and Walk Walk and buy Strawberries and Pasalubongs
To Strawberry Farm (La Trinidad, Benguet)
- Take a jeepney that has “Buyagan” sign passing by Bautista Drive.
- To get here from Bakakeng Jeepney terminal, walk back of Gregorio Street, towards Lake Drive. turn right of lake drive. Continue Walking in Shanum Street until you get to Fernando Bautista Drive. Walk uphill from the corner until you get to the other end of Bautista drive. Wait for a jeepney from here. Fare is 16 php