DAY 5 (Everland)
The biggest theme park in South Korea. Probably 2x larger than Hong Kong Disneyland. Located in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do province. It’s composed of 5 themes, the Global Fair, it’s an international market full of interesting shopping goods. The American Adventure, The Magic Land, European Adventure and Zoo-topia.
6:00 AM to 8:00 AM – Breakfast (6500 won)
8:00 AM – Cheongnyangni Station to Gangnam exit 6 = 1000 won
(Cheongnyangni line 1 to Sinseol-dong, then transfer to line 2 towards Seongsu, transfer train towards Gangnam Station line 2)
9:00 AM – Gangnam station exit 6, take bus to Everland #5002 = 1800 won
- Upon exiting, walk straight. The Bus stop is infront of krispy kreme
10:00 AM – Everland
- ENTRANCE = 38,000 won (take discount coupon at 35,000 won)
- Lunch = 6500 won
Sucker for Maple Leaves
Anytime – Dinner = 6500 won
- Take bus# 5002 again to Gangnam = 1800 won
- You can also take any bus that stops at any subway station. Cause buses are quite rare and waiting time is quite long.
- Gangnam to Cheongnyangni Station = 1000 won
(Gangnam line 2 to Seoul National Univ, then transfer to line 3 to Jongno3 (sam)ga, then transfer to line 1 towards Cheongnyangni Station)