*Rates are subject to change.
DAY 1 (Arrival, Lotte Dept. Store / 63 Building / Cheonggye Square / Banpo Bridge (Rainbow fountain)
- My Girl’s 63 Bldg
6:00 AM – Arrival at Incheon International Airport
- Buy T-Money (2500 won) or Seoul Pass (15,000 won for 1 day) at family mart
- T-Money is a reloadable card for Subway and buses
8:00 AM – Take bus # 6002 to Cheongnyangni Station exit 5 = 10,000 won (standard bus)
- Ticketing: Exit 4 and 9(indoors) & Exit 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, and 9C (outdoors)
- Bus Location: 1st Floor (Arrival Area) Gate 5B or 12 A
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM = travel time
10:00 AM – Get off at the 16th Stop Cheongnyangni Station. Arrival at the hotel (Put baggages first for Safe Keeping)
NEW BOOLIM HOTEL – (620-25 Cheonnong-dong, Dongdaemun Seoul) beside Lotte Plaza, turn right towards the tall bldg. with “B”. Family Mart is opposite the hotel entrance.
- BREAKFAST –6500 won
10:30 AM – Lotte Department Store (stroll)
- BRUNCH – 6500 won (P 250)
2:00 PM – Check-in at the hotel
2:30 PM – 63 Bldg.
Probably a monumental place for some korean series. It reminds me of the empire state bldg, where sleepless in seattle took place. Tho’ the observation deck is typical and a bit boring, hahah… well probably for me since i’ve seen a lot of observation decks before. The only thing that stood out is the amazing view of seoul skyline plus the romantic colors of the autumn trees. Nevertheless, one shouldn’t miss going here, especially during spring or autumn.
- Cheongnyangni Station line 1 to Yeouinaru line 5 exit 1 (walk ahead for 10 mins) = 1000 won
(Cheongnyangni Station line 1 towards Jongno 3 (sam) Ga, then transfer to line 5 towards Yeouinaru Station exit 1)
- 63rd Floor Observation Deck – 5000 won
- 63 Sea World – 19000 won
- 63 Wax Museum – 14000 won
- Imax Theater – 12000 won
- 63 Sky Art – 12000 won
- 63 Art Hall – 40000 won
- Line 1 Daebang Station:
- – Exit 6, free shuttle bus stop, 40M towards Yeouido
- – Exit 6, Bus number 62
- Line 5 Yeoinaru Station:
- – Exit 4, free shuttle bus stop, next to Sambu Apartment Number 6 , 80M toward MBC
- – Exit 1, Bus number 5534, 5633, 261, and 8360
- Line 5 Yeouido Station:
- – Exit 5, free shuttle bus stop in front of Sungmo
Hospital bus station
- – Exit 5, bus number 62
- Line 9 Saetgang Station:
- – Exit 1, free shuttle bus stop 10M towards Yeouido
Station, in front of the bus station
- Blue Bus 362 (Okeumdong <–> Yeouido)
- Blue Bus 261 (Jangwidong <–> Yeouido)
- Green Bus 5633 (Noeunsadong <–> Yeouido Full Gospel Church)
- Green Bus 7611 (Hongeundong <–> Yeouido)
- Green Bus 5534 (Haandong <–> Yeouido)
- Yellow Bus 62
4:00 PM – Cheonggye Square
This is probably one of the nicest man-made tourist attractions i’ve seen. A beautiful stream in the middle of a bustling city. The colors are amazing especially at night time, and you can also catch some nanta shows.
- Yeouinaru Station line 5 to Gwanghwamun Station exit 5 = 900 won
5:00 PM – Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain (shows 5:00 pm / 6:00 PM)
This park offers a spectacular bridge fountain show that coincides with the music. A beautiful & romantic place especially for lovers.
- Gwanghwamun Station line5 towards Jongno 3 (sam) Ga Station, then transfer to line 3 to Express Bus Terminal Station exit 8. (Walk for 5 mins) – 1000 won
- Going to Banpo Bridge by walking is quite tricky. You can opt to just walk to feel korea or simply hail a taxi to take you there. It’s better if you have a pic to show to the driver cause not all Koreans can understand english.
> Upon exiting, walk left until you reach the intersection or the flyover. From there, turn right and walk straight.
- DINNER – 6500 won
*Express Bus Terminal Station line 3 to Cheongnyangni Station line 4 to hotel – 1000 won