Boracay island is situated in the province of Aklan, Visayas region of the Philippines. This island is widely popular because of its powdery white sand beaches. The island is consists of
1. White beach (station 1 has the best sand and a bit quiet, Station 2 is the party place, lots of stalls and shops and Station 3 is also quiet and the sand is a bit rough)
2. Bulabog beach is where the kite surfers go, as well as the other activities such as parasailing, helmet diving etc.
3. Puka beach is at the northern part of the island, it’s the secluded part of Boracay and the home of Puka Shells.
Updated 2014: Full House has been demolished last year 😢😞😞😞 READ THIS
DAY 9 (Full House & Incheon)
- (Full House, Hanbok, Incheon International Airport)
DAY 8 (Korean Folk Village, Hwaseong Fortress & Shopping Time)
DAY 7 (DMZ Tour / Trick Museum / Namdaemun Market / Myeongdong)
DAY 5 (Everland)
The biggest theme park in South Korea. Probably 2x larger than Hong Kong Disneyland. Located in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do province. It’s composed of 5 themes, the Global Fair, it’s an international market full of interesting shopping goods. The American Adventure, The Magic Land, European Adventure and Zoo-topia.
DAY 4 (Lotte World, COEX Mall & Aquarium, Gangnam)
- Look-out: Full House ice skating rink, Kim Sam Soon Aquarium, Korean Drama Actors Museum & Stairway To Heaven’s Carousel at Lotte World